If you are having any difficulties registering for an online short course, we suggest the following troubleshooting steps:
A ‘Medium’ strength password is required to register; however, to best protect your personal information, we highly recommend creating a ‘Strong’ password.
Tips to achieve a ‘Medium’ password
- Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- Create a longer password
- Avoid using common combinations and phrases (e.g., ‘mypassword’ or ‘12345’)
Horse Federation Members* only
- Register under the ‘Federation Enrollment’ option
- Please ensure that your membership is up-to-date, and that your contact information matches what is shown on your membership card
* Not applicable for EAY, IHC and NEA members. Please enroll under ‘General Enrollment, and apply your coupon code
If after completing these steps, you are still having difficulties registering, please contact Matt Houlahan ([email protected]) or Henrietta Coole ([email protected]). In your email please provide us with the contact information you entered on the registration form, and describe the error message you received on the screen. This information will help us resolve the issue as quickly as possible.