Equine Guelph Acknowledges our Amazing 2020 Partners!
Online Tools & Other Education Programs
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM – EG E-Newsletter + senior horse tool
- CAPRI INSURANCE – colic tool, Colic online course, portal PTSO partner pages, Hoofprints program
- MERCK – Equine Guelph HEALTHflash + Sickness prevention online short course
- HORSEMAN’S BENEVOLENT PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION – JobTrack redevelopment & grant partner
- ONTARIO RACING – JobTrack redevelopment & grant partner
- KUBOTA – online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings)
- SSG GLOVES – online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings)
- WORKPLACE SAFETY & PREVENTION SERVICES – online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings) + fire prevention resource
- SYSTEM EQUINE – HEALTHflash! and online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings)
- ESSO – online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings)
- ONTARIO EQUESTRIAN – online behavior & safety course (youth & adult offerings)
- BLAZE MAGAZINE – EquiMania! online
- TROUW NUTRITION – SHUR-GAIN – three-part video series on digestion
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) – Online Training Courses for the Ontario Horse Racing Industry: In 2019-2020, Equine Guelph delivered 12 offerings of seven online courses available for free to the first 100 AGCO licensees to register/course – with 857 students registering over the past two years.
Grand River Agricultural Society – ‘JobTrack Redevelopment Project’: JobTrack is undergoing many enhancements to provide an optimal online employment industry service.
Canadian Agricultural Partnership – JobTrack Redevelopment and ‘Facility Management Certificate Program Development’: Funding will take the JobTrack redevelopment to the next level and an online training program for the equine industry in Ontario aiming to assist equine facilities/coaches in best business practices will be developed. Horseman’s Benevolent Protective Association (HBPA) and Ontario Racing provided seed funding while Standardbred Canada and Ontario Equestrian committed in-kind contributions for this grant.
Even in the absence of events this year, our EquiMania! volunteers have generously given their time to create virtual learning activities for youth. They can be found on our EquiMania.ca webpage.
Top Donor of 2020
Sheryl Kerr made a generous donation to Equine Guelph. The Kerr Fund will help support Equine Education and community outreach. Equine Guelph provides six different ways to give from tributes, legacy gifts to products…
As a not-for-profit, we could not do it without you! Thank you for Helping Horses for Life!