Listen to your gut!
Are gut issues and colic affecting your horses?
Learn how to reduce the risk.
Gut Health & Colic Prevention – Jan. 22-Feb. 11th, 2018
Responsible for a horse?
Join the online movement to learn more about the standards for horse care and welfare!*
Horse Care & Welfare – Nov. 20 – Dec. 10th
*This course is based upon the Canadian Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Horses.
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The Horse Care & Welfare course is easy, flowing, practical and thorough, covering all aspects of horse ownership.”Kimber Broadworth, Student – Horse Care & Welfare