Fire & Emergency Preparedness – Starts May 17th!
Be prepared for emergencies affecting your region, and learn the top causes of barn fires and practical ways that you can reduce the risk!
Keep up to date with the latest news, resources and more!
Tool of the Month
Mare & Foal Care Tool
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“This is a timely and relevant course is designed to empower horse owners and caregivers. Evidence based learning and current research is presented in a clear and concise format that can be easily adapted to everyday situations. A must for everyone who cares about horse health!”Vicki Bennett, PhD (Equine Biosecurity Canada) – Student, Sickness Prevention in Horses course