Register for our Spring Courses!
Our Spring 2021 courses are open for registration!
- Equine First Aid
- Fire & Emergency Preparedness
The Healthy Horse – Nutrition Webinar
Take a journey through the horse’s digestive system in a one hour free webinar!
April 14, 7pm-8pm EST
Keep up to date with the latest news, resources and more!
Tool of the Month
This free tool looks at the options for a starting point to discuss with your vet.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The Horse Care and Welfare short course was phenomenal! All aspects of equine care are explored and discussed in an online community. You are doing yourself and your equine partner(s) a disservice if you don’t take the time to educate yourself about the Five Freedoms, The Code of Practice and corresponding Scientific Reports.”Karen Pearson – Student, Horse Care & Welfare