Responsible for a horse?
Join the online movement to learn more about the standards for horse care and welfare!*
Horse Care & Welfare Online Course: Sept. 17th – Oct. 5th
*This course is based upon the Canadian Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Horses.
Tool of the Month – Horse Blanketing Tool
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
““This is a timely and relevant course is designed to empower horse owners and caregivers. Evidence based learning and current research is presented in a clear and concise format that can be easily adapted to everyday situations. A must for everyone who cares about horse health!””Vicki Bennett, PhD (Equine Biosecurity Canada), Student – Sickness Prevention in Horses course