Horse Racing Pilot Project
FREE TO AGCO LICENSEES
Register for short, practical online courses in subject areas critical to racehorse health and performance.
Protect your horse from getting sick
Reduce the odds of sickness by learning key issues surrounding biosecurity and infection control in the horse industry.*
Sickness Prevention in Horses – Oct. 21 – Nov. 1
*This course is based upon Canada’s Equine Biosecurity standard.
Tool of the Month
Horse Blanketing Tool
It is that time of year again – what blanketing decisions will you make?
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“This course was eye-opening and very informative. I learned about the realities of barn fire detection and response, and the importance of doing due diligence in planning and prevention. The best way to deal with a barn fire is to prevent it from occurring in the first place, and this course provides a wealth of information that will help you to accomplish the goal of a fire-safe facility. Every horse owner can do something to make their horse’s space safer. Every horse owner/enthusiast can benefit from the information in this course.”Cathy Vogelweid, DVM (Missouri, USA) – Student, Fire and Emergency Preparedness course