Be Ready – They’re Counting on You!
Learn the best practices to prevent fires in your barns/facilities and how to be prepared for emergency situations.
Fire & Emergency Preparedness: Apr. 8 – 15
Tool of the Month
The approach of spring and the anticipation of outings and increased exposure to pathogens means it is time to book the vet for shots. How well do you understand the vaccines available and the discussions you should have with your vet?
ISES Guelph 2019
Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 International Equitation Science Conference at the University of Guelph!
August 19 -21, 2019
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The convenience and duration of these short courses is perfectly suited for our busy lives. Keep them coming!”Lydia Dubanow – EC Instructor, Canadian Therapeutic Riding Coach