Tool of the Month
Colic Risk Rater Healthcare Tool
Colic is the #1 killer of horses (other than old age).
Use this tool to learn more about colic risk factors and ways to reduce the risk to your horse.
ISES Guelph 2019
Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 International Equitation Science Conference at the University of Guelph!
August 19 -21, 2019
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The Sickness Prevention in Horses course helped me to see the things that I was already doing well and opened my eyes to some things I can change for the better.”Kim Woolley, EC Certified Coach