Protect your horse from getting sick
Reduce the odds of sickness by learning key issues surrounding biosecurity and infection control in the horse industry.*
Sickness Prevention in Horses – October 15-26th
*This course is based upon Canada’s Equine Biosecurity standard.
Tool of the Month – Horse Health Tracker App
Did you know the health tracker app can help you keep track of your horse’s body condition score (BCS)?
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The convenience and duration of these short courses is perfectly suited for our busy lives. Keep them coming!”Lydia Dubanow – EC Instructor, Canadian Therapeutic Riding Coach