Learn to speak ‘horse’!
Understand horse behaviour and learn smart, everyday ways to keep you and your horse safe.
Horse Behaviour & Safety Online Course (Adult and Youth): January 21st – February 8th
Biosecurity Risk Calculator
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
““This course was very informative and truly interesting. There was a lot of information covered on the subject and it was broken down in sections each day. Was very enjoyable to take.””Krista Cole, Student – Gut Health & Colic Prevention course