Register for our Fall Courses!
Registration for our Fall 2019 short online courses is now open.
Sign up for a short online course today!
Tool of the Month
Welfare Code Decoder
Equine Guelph’s interactive tool makes it easy to learn the National Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Equines.
ISES Guelph 2019
Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 International Equitation Science Conference at the University of Guelph!
August 19 -21, 2019
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“This is a timely and relevant course is designed to empower horse owners and caregivers. Evidence based learning and current research is presented in a clear and concise format that can be easily adapted to everyday situations. A must for everyone who cares about horse health!”Vicki Bennett, PhD (Equine Biosecurity Canada) – Student, Sickness Prevention in Horses course