When Minutes Count!
Learn how to administer first aid and how to do so safely in our newest short online course.
Equine First Aid: Feb. 25 – Mar. 4
Be Ready – They’re Counting on You!
Learn the best practices to prevent fires in your barns/facilities and to how be prepared for emergency situations.
Fire & Emergency Preparedness: Apr. 8 – 15
Mare & Foal Care Tool
NEW FROM EQUINE GUELPH! – TOOL OF THE MONTH
Get ready for breeding and foaling season! Learn about each stage of the reproductive journey with activities, videos and a printable foaling checklist.
ISES Guelph 2019
Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 International Equitation Science Conference at the University of Guelph!
August 19 -21, 2019
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
““Bio-security is not a topic that many horse people consider until there is a big problem. This course helped me to see the things that I was already doing well and opened my eyes to some things I can change for the better. A very straight-forward course that guides you to complete your own bio-security assessment.””Kim Woolley, Student – Sickness Prevention in Horses course