Register for our Fall Courses!
Registration for our Fall 2019 short online courses is now open.
Sign up for a short online course today!
Tool of the Month
Senior Horse Tool
There is no standard age to determine when a horse becomes a senior. Instead, factors like breed, health conditions, previous use, and history of care can all affect when your horse is considered senior. Take the Senior Horse Challenge to learn about assessing and caring for your older horse(s)!
ISES Guelph 2019
Registration and Abstract submission is now open for the 2019 International Equitation Science Conference at the University of Guelph!
August 19 -21, 2019
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“This was an excellent summary of basic safety, handling and care of horses and the people involved with them. Great resources provided, well written, well cited.”Becky Taylor – Student, Horse Behaviour & Safety course