Register now for our Fall Courses!
Our fall lineup of short online courses is open for registration.
Join the herd – register for a short course today!
Keep up to date with the latest news, resources and more!
Tool of the Month
Senior Horse Challenge!
Find out how to care for seniors!
Recognizing changes and not just dismissing them as “old age setting in” is a large part of the responsibility assumed when taking care of the senior horse.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“The convenience and duration of these short courses is perfectly suited for our busy lives. Keep them coming!”Lydia Dubanow – EC Instructor, Canadian Therapeutic Riding Coach