Horse Behaviour & Safety, Youth Course
Learn to speak ‘horse’ this summer! Understand horse behaviour and learn smart, everyday ways to keep you and your horse safe.
Horse Behaviour & Safety Online Course (ages 14-17): July 23rd – August 10th
Responsible for a horse?
Join the online movement to learn more about the standards for horse care and welfare!*
Horse Care & Welfare Online Course: Sept. 17th – Oct. 5th
*This course is based upon the Canadian Code of Practice for the Care and Handling of Horses.
Begin Your Online Training Today!
Get connected. Stay current on best health and welfare practices and industry standards.
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
For all horse people!
Whether you work in racing, competition, or have a backyard horse – our practical, common sense online programs will help you and your horses be at their best.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
““Bio-security is not a topic that many horse people consider until there is a big problem. This course helped me to see the things that I was already doing well and opened my eyes to some things I can change for the better. A very straight-forward course that guides you to complete your own bio-security assessment.””Kim Woolley, Student – Sickness Prevention in Horses course