Sport Horse Injury/Lameness Prevention and Care
Learn how to prevent injury and manage lameness for the horses in your care!
Equine News on The Horse Portal
Keep up to date with the latest news, resources and more!
Tool of the Month
The Vaccination Equi-Planner is Equine Guelph’s FREE interactive tool of the month for March.
Is your immunization plan optimal?
Join the Herd
Horse lovers from around the world are coming together to learn as a community.
Try out an online short course! Register today.
Flexible online health & welfare training programs for every single person who is responsible for a horse.Explore Available Courses
A common sense, community approach to lifelong training
- Practical training you will use on a daily basis
- Flexible, short training format for busy people
- Affordable way to stay on top of emerging issues
- Accessible from all web-based devices
- Learn from an award-winning pioneer in online training
- Featuring industry experts from around the world
- Earn continuing education credits
- Be a part of a like-minded learning horse-focused community
- For all racing, performance, recreation and leisure caregivers
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussions for broader and deeper thinking
What students are saying
“I think the Horse Care and Welfare course is a wonderful learning tool for ALL horse owners or potential owners. The Code of Practice contains valuable information regarding the welfare of all equines.”Debbie Simpson – Student, Horse Care & Welfare course