Join us on October 27, 2018 for our third Equine Industry Symposium. In response to suggested topics from past participants, the theme of this symposium will be “Professionalism and Standards“.
We have an exciting line-up of speakers guaranteed to spark the day.
- Catherine Geci, Business Development Manager, University of Ottawa, speaking on what professionalism means
- Rory Dimitrioff and Cally Merritt, Ontario Association of Vet Techs, speaking on how vet techs justify certification
- Diane Creech, high performance athlete, speaking on rider training and certification
- Kendra Coulter, Centre for Labour Studies, Brock University, speaking on who are the employers and the employees in the equine industry
- Pam Coburn, Ontario Equestrian, speaking on professionalism in the industry as it pertains to coaching, youth development and facilities operations
- Len Kahn, Kahntact Marketing, speaking on how to better market the equine industry for a bright future
- other speakers to be determined
Registration for this event includes lunch and will once again be free thanks to the generous support of the Ontario Agricultural College, University of Guelph. Register at https://equineindustrysymposium2018.eventbrite.com.