Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association – 15% Discount!
CanTRA Mission Statement:
“Promoting excellence throughout Canada in Therapeutic Riding and Equine Assisted Therapies, through Certification, Accreditation and Education.”
Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association ( CanTRA ) is the national governing body for the training and certification of Canadian therapeutic riding instructors, from Basic to Senior, and for the Accreditation of its member programs.
CanTRA’s educational strength and expertise is supported by advice and direction from experienced horse people, veterinarians, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, Equine Assisted Therapies, physicians and other health professionals.
Horses bring joy and empowerment into the lives of children and adults with disabilities. CanTRA is proud to partner with Equine Guelph, the horse owner’s centre at the University of Guelph, providing our members the opportunity for ongoing education.
15% Discount to CanTRA Members!
Discount price available to valid CanTRA members only.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANTRA MEMBERS:
- Visit the course page for the online short course you are interested in
- Please register using the General Enrollment option at the bottom of the page (Please do not use the “Federation Members” option).
- On the registration page, under “Have a Coupon?”, enter CanTRA2022
- Click Apply Coupon to receive your 15% discount
* Note: some short online courses will be offered at a flat discounted rate for all registrants. CanTRA discount cannot be combined with other special offers or discounts.