Central Ontario Standardbred Association – 15% Discount
The Central Ontario Standardbred Association (COSA) officially came into being on June 30, 2009. COSA is a not-for-profit association and operates with a 10 person Board of Directors who represent the interests of horsepeople racing at Ontario racetracks.
COSA is pleased to support the racing industry through its partnership with Equine Guelph on new training programs offered to trainers and grooms on The Horse Portal.
A Partnership in Training:
The Central Ontario Standardbred Association (COSA) is partnering with Equine Guelph to deliver short, easily-accessible online training programs to owners, breeders, trainers, grooms and drivers across Canada. These courses will provide a practical, common-sense approach to online learning and provide the latest information and education on equine welfare, safety and performance.
FREE COURSE for Standardbred Canada Members! This winter, learn from the industry experts by taking Racehorse Gut Health and Colic Prevention! This online can be of benefit for all racehorse trainers and grooms in order reduce the risk of colic and other digestive issues – and improve your horse’s performance on the track!
- Visit the Course Page for Racehorse Gut Health and Colic Prevention, Winter 2022. On the Registration page, fill out the required fields, then under “Have a coupon?”, enter the code GutHealthSC and click “Apply”
- The cost of the course will now be free of charge. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit.”
- You are now registered for the course!
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISCOUNT ON ANY COURSE:
- Visit the course page for the online short course you are interested in
- Please register using the General Enrollment option at the bottom of the page
- On the registration page, under “Have a Coupon?”, enter COSA2022
- Click Apply Coupon to receive your 15% discount