Standardbred Canada – 15% Discount
Standardbred Canada supports the Standardbred breed and the persons who breed, own and race Standardbred horses through:
a) The registration and identification of Standardbred horses and keeping of pedigrees;
b) The maintenance, preservation and dissemination of records regarding the breeding and racing of Standardbred horses;
c) Providing a platform for communication that creates interest, awareness and support for the Standardbred Industry.
A Partnership in Training:
Standardbred Canada is partnering with Equine Guelph to deliver short, easily-accessible online training programs to owners, breeders, trainers, grooms and drivers across Canada. These courses will provide a practical, common-sense approach to online learning and provide the latest information and education on equine welfare, safety and performance.
FREE COURSE for Standardbred Canada Members! (150 free registrations available) This winter, learn from the industry experts by taking Racehorse Gut Health and Colic Prevention! This online can be of benefit for all racehorse trainers and grooms in order reduce the risk of colic and other digestive issues – and improve your horse’s performance on the track!
- Visit the Course Page for Racehorse Gut Health and Colic Prevention, Winter 2022. On the Registration page, fill out the required fields, then under “Have a coupon?”, enter the code GutHealthSC and click “Apply”
- The cost of the course will now be free of charge. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click “Submit.”
- You are now registered for the course!
15% Discount for Standardbred Canada members!
Applies to all other short online courses.
- Visit the course page for the online short course you are interested in
- Please register using the General Enrollment option at the bottom of the page
- On the registration page, under “Have a Coupon?”, enter SC2022
- Click Apply Coupon to receive your 15% discount
What Standardbred Canada members are saying about our courses:
“I didn’t know what to expect when I signed up for this course. Having been around standardbred racehorses most of my life I thought I knew a great deal about this subject but I was surprised there was so much more to learn. I highly recommend taking this course.”
Frank Reid – Standardbred Owner (Lasalle, ON)
Student – Racehorse Respiratory Health