Firefighter and horse owner Robert Nagle describes how often a portable fire extinguisher should be checked and details the steps required to perform a proper inspection.
- Equine Guelph Online Short Courses (incl. Fire & Emergency Preparedness)
- Equine Guelph 12-Week Courses (incl. Management of the Equine Environment)
- Stop, Think, Act (Barn Fires)
- Puslinch Fire & Rescue Services – Barn Fire Video Part 1
- Puslinch Fire & Rescue Services – Barn Fire Video Part 2
- Fire Extinugisher ABC’s
- More At Stake Than The Barn
- MORE VIDEOS on Fire Prevention & Safety (see Equine Guelph’s Playlist)
- 10 Ways to Reduce the Risk of Barn Fire
- Barn Fire Issues & Mitigation
- Fire Safety in Barns
- Farm Fires & Livestock Emergencies
- National Fire Protection Association – Farms
- Electrical Systems in Barns
- Fire Safety Top 10 List
- Farm Fire & Emergency Sketch
- How Does Safety Rate on Your Farm?
- Fire Pocket Pamphlet
- How Safe is Your Space?
- Stable Evacuation Plans
- Evacuation Plan – Stalls Open to Aisle
- Evacuation Plan – Stalls Open to Outside
- In the Event of a Fire