VACCINES: DETERMINING WHAT YOUR HORSE NEEDS – INFOGRAPHIC
The Basics of Infection Control
This unique ‘whiteboard video’ answers:
- What are the differences between bacteria and viruses?
- Why is vaccinating your horse important?
- Equine Guelph Online Short Courses (inc. Sickness Prevention in Horses)
- Equine Guelph 12-Week Courses (inc. Equine Health and Disease Prevention)
- “Hope is Not a Strategy! Vaccinations & Your Horse” – Industry Leaders
- “Why should you have an infection control plan?” – Infection Control with Dr. Scott Weese (OVC)
- “How to use quarantine to protect horses?” – Infection Control with Dr. Scott Weese (OVC)
- MORE VIDEOS on Infection Control/Vaccination (see Equine Guelph’s Playlist)
- Equine Disease Communication Center
- Horse Management and Biosecurity
- Rabies in Livestock – Ontario Health Units
- Rabies in Canada
- Ontario Animal Health Network
INFOSHEETS / INFOGRAPHICS
- Vaccination Equi-Planner: Vaccination Guidelines
- Vaccines – Determining what your horse needs (infographic)
- What is a modified live vaccine?
- Vaccinating Your Horse (TheHorse.com)